Anyone who has read my blog for awhile KNOWS that I love Memebox! For those of you that haven’t heard about Memebox or want to learn more information about Memebox, please visit my previous post where I discussed Memebox more in depth. Click here!
I recently received the Memebox Baby Soft Skin – “Is your skin rough, patchy, dry to touch? Are you tired of bumpy, rough skin? Then, follow a few simple skincare steps and you could be on your way to baby soft skin in a flash! This box is loaded with the A to Z in skincare, from daily basics to potent potions, to get your skin as velvety smooth as a baby’s bottom!” I will definitely admit that I have some dry skin areas that are of concern, so I was excited to give these products a shot!
As usual, it came in the super cute, pink box!
And it included the handy description cards to let you know more information about the products included. These are a MUST with Memebox as some of the information written on the actual products is not written in English (as these are Korean products).
Now, onto the actual products included in the Baby Soft Skin Memebox!
DR. MJ Real Mucin Restore Foam Cleanser (180ml/$34)
- “This skin-restoring foam cleanser instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Rich in skin-repairing snail mucin extract and mung bean extract, this cleanser supports moisture retention, giving skin the appearance of elasticity and firmness while purified water balances and tones the skin.” To use: Wet your face, message the cleanser onto face, rinse!
- The Verdict: Great cleanser. I felt that it cleaned my face completely while also leaving it feeling more toned.
ETTANG Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack in Propolis (17g/$3)
- “Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack, also known as the “rubber pack” is a peel-off facial mask that soothes, hydrates, and firms up the skin. Widely used in facial spas and skin clinics, Modeling Packs are all the rage in Korea.” To use: Add water until the container is halfway full and mix with spatula. Spread onto face and give it 15 minutes. Slowly peel off!
- The Verdict: I haven’t had a chance to use this yet, but I’m very excited to use it soon! I love peel-off masks that help hydrate and firm skin. I’m also hoping that it will do a good job at cleaning out impurities from my pores. As this is a one time use product, I’ve been saving it for a time that my face feels like it really needs it!
DERMAKEY She’s 4th Aurora Skin Elixir 3D Perfectioner (50ml/$104)
- “Suffering from dark spots? Dry and dull skin? In need of a skin pick-me-up? Aurora Skin Elixir 3D Perfectioner is formulated with niacinamide and other advanced radiance and hydration-boosters that reduce the appearance of dark spots and increase the skin’s hydration level for a brighter, healthier-looking, more-even appearance. It gradually fades dark spots and discoloration over time, and keeps skin supple and hydrated, which overall improves any makeup look.” To use: After using cleanser, use 3 to 4 pumps of product and massage onto face!
- The Verdict: This is my favorite product from this Memebox! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and looking beautiful! After using the product one time, I felt my face looked brighter and more vibrant than normal, which made this product a must have in my book.
BAVAR Max Calming Cream (50g/$47)
- “This revolutionary, creamy moisturizer features rose hip oil and nutrient rich ingredients to deliver a long-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. It refines skin’s texture while visibly improving pores and fine lines for a youthful appearance, and forms a protective hydration coat about the skin so that skin is left with soft, dewy smoothness and a re-energized healthy-looking color and glow. Free of benzophenon, parabens, minerals oils, artificial colors, and TEA.” To use: After using cleanser, use a dime-sized amount of product and massage onto face!
- The Verdict: Great moisturizer that left my face feeling smooth and hydrated. I could definitely feel that it left a hydrated coat over my face after massaging it in. I think this would be a great moisturizer for those with super dry skin.
NEOGEN Exdigm Rough Foot & Knee Scrub (60ml/$20)
- “This dual-action foot and knee exfoliator combines the benefits of a body shampoo and a body polish into a single, easy-to-use formulation. The gentle formula clears away odor-causing bacteria and digests dead skin cells and gentle beads buff them away to polish and refine, while rich emollients leave skin supple.” To use: Apply even layer to rough skin area, add water using circular motions. Best used in the bath or shower!
- The Verdict: I think this would work great for those with minimal dryness that need to be polished/refined to help with a smoother look overall; however, I have considerable dry skin issues on my feet and this product just wasn’t enough for what I’m dealing with.
The Verdict: Recommend, look at specific verdicts of each product in the post!
The Website: Memebox
Thanks for reading! Wishing you awesome surprises!
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my honest review; however, opinions are 100% my own.