Although I’m lucky in that I currently don’t have too many wrinkles around my eye area (yet!), I also want to do the best I can to start taking proper care of my skin now so I don’t get wrinkles prematurely. The eye area contains some of the most sensitive skin on the body and I want to do everything I can to take care of it the best way possible – that’s why I was glad to test out the Mimi Fontaine Anti-Aging Eye Cream!
When using the product, I’ve not been able to tell a difference in wrinkles (but I don’t really have that problem at the moment anyways), but I do love how moisturizing this feels around my eyes and I do legitimately feel that I’m pampering the skin around my eyes when I use this product! With part of my night-time skincare regimen, I put this on with my all-over face moisturizer and I do feel that it has helped with dark circles under my eyes. (And the skin around my eyes couldn’t be softer!)
Information about the product from Mimi Fontaine (most important information has been bolded!)-
- Contains hydrolyzed collagen – Hydrolyzed collagen plumps up the skin and reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and bags under the eyes — creating a younger-looking you.
- Contains hydrolyzed elastin – Elastin lets the skin resume its shape after stretching/contracting, as is it does when you smile. The small molecules of hydrolyzed elastin penetrate the skin’s surface and improve its elasticity. so you can keep your naturally beautiful smile without worrying about “crowsfeet” forming at the corners of your eyes.
- Contains licorice root extract – Licorice root extract is a natural ingredient traditionally used to treat overpigmentation caused by inflammation, eczema, and other skin disorders. It produces a significant improvement on dark circles under the eyes.
- Contains vitamin E – Vitamin E supplements the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses and provides protection against ultraviolet radiation and other free radicals. This makes the skin around the eyes less likely to age prematurely and wrinkle. Also contains retinyl palmitate. Retinyl palmitate is a form of vitamin A. Studies have shown it safe when used with ordinary care to avoid overexposure to ultraviolet light. When absorbed into the skin, it promotes collagen production and cell rejuvenation, and decreases pore size, so the skin around your eyes looks younger.
- Mimi Fontaine’s signature line of anti aging eye cream, based on over 20 years of experience in the Hollywood beauty industry. Her best proprietary formulation makes sure this anti aging eye cream is something your friends will rave about when they see the results on your face. Mimi herself signs off on every last bottle that comes down the production line. You will get a reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Guaranteed results for both men and women. Glides on nicely and is light enough to be worn under makeup. Produces a significant improvement on dark circles under the eyes. Paraben-free. No animal testing.
The Verdict: Recommend.
The Website: Purchased from Amazon! Click Here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing you flawless skin!
Disclaimer: This product has been provided in exchange for a review; however, opinions are 100% my own.
203 thoughts on “Mimi Fontaine Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review!”
This is the right site for anyone who would like to understand this topic.
You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with
you (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put
a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for years.
Great stuff, just excellent!
This article is actually a good one it assists new internet people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
You is likely to apply because the loans. Do anyone need real money right separated
but your organization have too little funds? 3) Apply for virtually any no credit,
payday loans. http://www.wikipedia.org