I have a pretty extensive skincare regimen and I LOVE using a good toner! Foxbrim’s Natural Refresh Toner has been a fantastic addition. After I have washed my face (before applying my serum and moisturizer), I spray my face with this toner. Not only does it help my face feel hydrated and refreshed, but I also love that I can FEEL my pores tightening! When using the toner, I always feel I can tell a difference in the tightness of my face and it appears my pores look diminished in size. I highly recommend anyone adding toner to their daily regimen to see how they like the results! I definitely won’t go back from using it now! 🙂
Information about the product from Foxbrim –
- Foxbrim’s Natural Refresh Toner is the ★PERFECT CHOICE★ for supporting healthy glowing skin. As part of your daily regimen, Natural Refresh Toner provides the ESSENTIAL step to tone, cleanse and prepare skin.
- Gentle yet effective, this natural toner is safe for all skin types. Tighten Pores. Exfoliate Dead Skin Cells. Remove Lingering Dirt and Grime.
- Restore pH balance with ease. While building skin cell integrity, this toner also aids in effectively restoring a healthy balance to skin moisture.
- With ONLY Natural ingredients, this alcohol free toner is the perfect option. No parabens. No additives. No added fragrances. Not Tested on Animals.
- Daily application ensures a refreshed face you can feel. The essential step to prepare skin for our anti-aging serums and moisturizers.
- PROVEN and POWERFUL combination of Aloe + Witch Hazel + MSM + Vitamin C.
- What shows up when you wipe away the day? Rid yourself of the dirt, oil and grime while effectively healing micro-scarring and visible skin damage with ease.
- The integral step to fortifying skin and building cell integrity while active plant extracts fight the signs of aging and oxidation.
The Verdict: Recommend!
The Website: Purchased from Amazon! Click Here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing you toned skin!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.