As I have mentioned in many, many posts, I love makeup! Something I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet is that I also love organization. If you can give me a product that combines those two things, I’m probably going to be IN LOVE with it! Let’s just say that I was excited to get a chance to use and review the Display-Sheet Makeup Bag!
When you look at it initially, it looks like a regular drawstring bag. What is special about this, you ask?
As you can see, it comes with a piece of material attached inside which allows you to pour out and go threw the contents of your bag and then easily put it back in the bag! No more digging around in the purse without having a clue if you are even close to what you are looking for – use this and you can see everything and find exactly what you are looking for!
Although I would be a little worried to use this for some of my more expensive makeup (I can’t imagine not having it more organized!), I would definitely say this great for all the stuff that I would normally just throw into my purse. On top of that, I think this bag could be PERFECT for a child’s small toys – fill it up with their toys when traveling, pour it out on the sheet while they are looking for the toys that they want to play with, and it can all easily be poured back in the bag!
Information about the product from the company –
- The Display Cosmetic Bag makes it easy to find your stored beauty accessories.
- Open the bag, pull out the Display Sheet (Patent pending), and pour the bag’s contents onto sheet for easy searching.
- When you’ve found what you need, just pinch the corners and slide the rest of the items back inside!
- Sized perfectly to fit in your handbag and useful for traveling.
- Nylon bag keeps any spills away from your handbag’s contents and material is easily cleaned.
This bag also comes in a couple different cute patterns that you should check out for yourself!
The Verdict: Recommend!
Thanks for reading! Wishing you perfect makeup organization!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.