My husband loves German beer – Spaten, Weihenstephaner, Abita!, and Schneider Weisse, to name a few. One thing that all of these have in common (besides being German, of course) is that NONE of them have twist off caps. Although we have bottle openers that work, some are more annoying to use than others. So I decided to see how my husband would like Zaptop – The Easy Bottle Opener!
My husband said, “The thing I like most about it is that it’s portable and easy! It’s really just a cool product. You don’t have to worry about trying to pop off the top, instead you just use the Zaptop. Push it down over the top of the bottle and it pops the lid off for you. The magnetic catcher even gets the lid!”
Information about the product from Zaptop –
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE – Just push down and open a bottle instantly. Well sized to make it convenient and easy to carry. Better than wall mounted bottle openers. Great for Men or Women who have arthritis.
- SPEED OPENER – The speediest bottle opener than any other bottle openers out there. No more twisting caps and getting hurt.
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY – Opens bottles instantly and great beer bottle cap catcher with magnet. Will not bend caps once off which makes it great for Cap Collectors.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE AND DURABLE– Size really doesn’t matter here. This bottle opener is built to last and will open hundreds of bottles within a few minutes.
- PERFECT GIFT – Great Christmas gifts or Stocking stuffers for men, Bartender, Party favors, or Birthday gifts for dad. If you love to socialize and party then this is the perfect bottle opener for you.
I definitely agree that this would make a great Christmas gift or Stocking Stuff for the beer drinker in your life! AND until December 2nd, Zaptop has reduced the price from $35.95 to ONLY $14.95 on Amazon, CLICK HERE!
The Verdict: Recommend!
The Website: Purchased from Amazon! Click Here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing you ease in everything you do!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.