Okay, you all know that I have review a *TON* of InstaNatural products…there are two main reasons for that – 1) I LOVE InstaNatural products! and 2) InstaNatural realizes the importance of working with bloggers to spread the word about their awesome brand. Good job, InstaNatural! But, let’s move on to these two products, InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer and InstaNatural Argan Oil!
InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer
This is a great moisturizer that contains different vitamins, oils, etc. (5% Niacinamide, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin C, and Rosehip Oil) that all provide fantastic moisturizing benefits! While using this facial moisturizer, my face felt hydrated, LOOKED hydrated, all without being sticky or oily feeling. This is a nice and thick moisturizer that spreads seamlessly over the face/neck without needing much product at all!
Information from InstaNatural –
- ANTI-AGING BENEFITS – With Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Matrixyl 3000, Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil, our night cream formula helps to improve your complexion and reduces the signs of aging in skin. This facial moisturizer can be used regularly to combat wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and more.
- SOOTHES ACNE & BLEMISHES – Our night cream contains 5% Niacinamide / Vitamin B3, which has been known to help soothe acne by reducing redness and inflammation of irritated skin. It also helps to lessen the appearance of red marks left behind by aggressive breakouts.
- DEEPER HYDRATION – This luxurious cream offers ultimate nourishment to the skin. You only need a few dabs of this thick and creamy mixture to cover your entire face and neck. After a few simple rubs, the moisturizer will absorb into your skin, delivering instant nourishment while leaving your face feeling softer and smoother.
If you are interested in InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer, you can buy HERE for only $19.97!
InstaNatural Argan Oil
I LOVE this Argan Oil for my hair! This is a fantastic hair treatment that I use starting about six inches from my roots (my roots get too oily if I put it on the roots) and it leaves my hair looking smooth, shiny, and healthy. Using the Argan Oil, my split ends are much less noticeable as well. I can’t imagine not using some form of Argan Oil treatment for my hair (and I have more than one from InstaNatural!).
Information from InstaNatural –
- Organic Argan Oil Treatment for weak, limp and lifeless hair.
- A rich blend of Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, & Grapeseed Oil.
- Use as leave in conditioner, overnight hair treatment or heat protectant.
- Reduces damage and dryness on hair and scalp, removes frizz, adds instant shine and softness.
If you are interested in InstaNatural Argan Oil, you can purchase it HERE for $17.99!
The Verdict: RECOMMEND!
The Website: Listed above with each product!
Thanks for reading! Wishing you wonderful InstaNatural products! 🙂
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.