If you are anything like me, you love products that have multiple purposes! I always like when I find a product that can be used to improve problem areas in my hair, skin, and nails. Why buy three products that improve each of those separately when this can improve all three? That’s why I was pretty excited that I was given the opportunity to try out Dr. Song Rosehip Oil!
First off, I was really surprised by how large of a bottle you get for the price! This product is only $14.99 plus shipping on Amazon and includes 4 oz. of product. What a great bargain, in my opinion! Now for those of you thinking, “What can rosehip oil do for me?” let me tell you exactly what benefits you can gain by using this product.
As I said earlier, using Dr Song Rosehip Oil can improve hair, skin, and nails –
- For hair?
- Dryness? You can warm rosehip oil in a microwave safe bowl and use on the hair as a hot oil treatment. Leave in hair for about 30 minutes to an hour, then rinse for soft, smooth, and well-hydrated hair!
- Dullness? When massaged into hair prior to using a shampoo/conditioner combination, the vitamins in rosehip oil can add life back into your dull hair!
- Dandruff? Massage into scalp and leave for 30 minutes to add hydration to your scalp!
- For skin?
- Dryness? Massage into areas where dry skin issues occur to add hydration! For a lighter moisturizer, it can be mixed with water and sprayed on body to lock in skin’s moisture.
- Scarring? Helps with speeding up the healing process of various skin problems, including scarring, to diminish appearance of skin issues.
- Sunburn? Use to sooth the skin, add hydration, and reduce inflammation for quick healing!
- Premature aging? Using this product is said to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots!
- For nails?
- Dry, brittle nails? Soak nails in rosehip oil to add additional hydration to decrease dryness and brittleness and encourage nails to be strong and healthy!
If you find that using pure rosehip oil is more than you need, it can also be added to moisturizer, lotion, or shampoo to get the benefits!
Personally, I love to use a few drops in my face moisturizer to help with fine lines, wrinkles, and to add extra hydration to my skin! The main difference I’ve noticed since using is an increased “healthy glow” in my skin and I SWEAR my pores look smaller. 🙂
The Verdict: Recommend! Great product for a variety of issues – hair, skin, and nail concerns!
The Website: Purchased from Amazon! Click Here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing you healthy hair, skin, and nails!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.