First off, I love lotion and I have a TON of lotions. Let’s just say that since receiving this one, it has definitely been the one that I’ve been using the most of!
What makes this the lotion I’ve been grabbing lately? Let me share a few reasons!
- Oh my goodness, this smells fantastic! The scent is “Orange Blossom Honey” and every time I use it I KNOW it has a familiar smell, but I can never pinpoint what it is. Regardless…it smells great – fresh, natural, and not overly strong…just what I like!
- 70% Certified Organic! I’m definitely not the type that tries to do organic constantly, but I’m always happy to grab a product labeled organic and give it a shot. The company’s tagline is – “All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.” Love it!
- Speaking of, what “good stuff” are they referring to?
- Organic Aloe Vera and Sunflower oil to help restore, heal, and promote healthy skin!
- White Tea Extract to protect your skin from oxidative stress and immune cell damage!
- Honey as an antibacterial that moisturizes while adding nutrition!
- Hyaluronic acid to hydrate!
- Spirulina, concentrated nutrients to condition and detoxify the skin!
- Now…what “bad stuff” is this product free of?
- No propylene glycol
- No drying alcohol
- No EDTA
- No dyes or pigments
- Phthalate-free fragrance
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- My husband rubbed this lotion on my feet (I know, how awesome is he?) and he couldn’t believe how much this lotion hydrated them and how soft and smooth they felt after!
- Do you really need another reason to love this product? 🙂
The Verdict: RECOMMEND! (As if you couldn’t already tell!) Great smelling product minus the bad stuff, plus a lot of good stuff. If you weren’t looking to purchase this product before, you should be now!
The Website: The Naked Bee – products are not currently available for sell on their website, but use the store locator to find their products near you!
Thanks for reading! Wishing you fantastic smelling lotion, with all of the good and none of the bad!
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for a review, but opinions are 100% my own.
One thought on “The Naked Bee Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion Review!”
I love the name of the product! I am going to look for some near me cause winter wreaks havoc on me.
LikeLiked by 2 people