I love trying out new companies and products, so when Limerance agreed to send me products for a review, I was super excited!
Pictured above are the four products sent for review – Limerance Lip Balm, Body Oil, Face Cream, and Wrinkle & Acne Face Drops! Below, you can check out the product descriptions (from the Limerance website!) along with my personal verdict of how the product worked for me!
- Limerance Lip Balm ($2.50)
- Our exquisite Lip Balm is natural and designed to moisturize your lips through every season. Made with beeswax, essential oils, and honey/blackberry oils, this lip balm is a great lip line treatment. Just apply on the outer edges of your lips before sleeping.
- The Verdict: RECOMMEND! Do you love your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also looking extremely healthy? Then this is seriously perfect for you. This is fantastic product to use with your daily nighttime and daytime routines to keep your lips looking and feeling healthy, especially throughout the winter months. If you have issues with chapped lips, I think this product could definitely eliminate that issue for you.
- Limerance Body Oil ($18.00)
- For centuries, Europeans traveled to sulfur springs for health and beauty treatments. We combined this tradition with pressed peach kernel oil and food grade Beech Tree extract. Limerance Body Oil is scented only with essential oils. This body oil is for people who are serious about their skin. Use it after a shower or for a massage, anytime.
- The Verdict: Recommend! After a bath, I spray this body oil on and let it dry before leaving the bathtub. Although I did feel it was slightly sticky at first, this went away quickly and left my skin looking glowing and hydrated. If you have issues with dry skin, this should definitely be a product that you consider!
- Limerance Face Cream ($30.00)
- Our face and neck cream is designed for your beautiful skin. We use the finest skin nutrients on the planet. 79 trace minerals are used to strengthen your skin. Gold is used to beautify skin and increase moisture. Peptides are a leading edge skin treatment for wrinkles. Sulfur (MSM) is renowned for its beautifying and rejuvenating effects.Astaxanthin (a cartenoid complex) is the most powerful antioxidant available. This is the element that gives our cream its melon color. Pressed peach kernels are known for supplying essential fatty acids. Hyalauronic acid and Beech Tree extract are added to reduce wrinkles and moisturize your skin – fragrance free!
- The Verdict: RECOMMEND! This is a great face moisturizer that hydrates my skin without being sticky. Due to the fantastic hydration I get from this face cream, I use it as part of my nightly routine. I just have to use a small amount of the product and it goes a long way! You definitely get your money’s worth of this product! After reading about this face cream, I think it’s a great addition to your routine with its SEVENTY NINE TRACE MINERALS – this product is packed with awesomeness!
- Limerance Wrinkle & Acne Face Drops (Not Currently on Website)
- Wrinkle & Acne Face Drops contains pine oil and extract, silica, sweet orange and potassium iodide. (Information from product’s bottle since it is currently not listed on their website.)
- The Verdict: Recommend! Great product that I use after cleanser and before moisturizer to fight wrinkles and acne issues. I can definitely say I’ve noticed a reduction of acne breakouts since using this product and it is another product that leaves my skin looking healthy and hydrated!
The Overall Verdict: Recommend!
The Website: www.amazminerals.com (affiliate link)
Thanks for reading! Wishing you beautifully hydrated skin!
Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for a review, but opinions are 100% my own.