Okay, I’ll admit it…I deal with cellulite. Actually, I’m pretty sure I’m probably not alone on this at all! Honestly, I don’t worry about it too much (hey, if you don’t like it – look away!), but if there is a product out there that will help reduce the appearance of cellulite, I’ll definitely be happy to give it a try. That’s why I was very interested in trying out the Beaute La Royale Firming Cellulite Reduction Cream With Caffeine and Collagen!
The main area where I have visible cellulite? My upper thighs (front and back) and I don’t want cellulite to keep me from being comfortable in my shorter shorts and dresses (especially during the summer…I don’t like to be hot!). After rubbing this on my upper thighs for about a week now, I feel like I can tell the cellulite is not as visible as before! I know that no products like this are going to be miracle workers and I’m hoping with increased use the cellulite may be even less visible. We shall see!
Product information from the company –
- Anti-cellulite cream made from high quality potent ingredients which have been clinically proven in aiding the reduction of cellulite while deeply toning and firming your skin.
- Our deeply penetrating cream locks in the moisture and leaves your skin feeling and looking fantastic.
- Slimming cream melts away layers of fat deposits below the skin while toning and firming your skin and reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Triple action cellulite cream contains the highest Caffeine and Collagen on the market as recommended by many doctors.
- Restores your skin as it regains elasticity and hydration and maintaining it.
- Formulated for quick absorption. Non greasy formula leaves your skin feeling tightened and moisturized but not greasy.
- Fights off the fat deposits underneath the skin which are the root cause of cellulite.
The Verdict: Recommended if you want to try something that will help with the appearance of cellulite!
The Website: Purchased from Amazon! Click Here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing you smooth and beautiful skin!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.