Okay, this is another one of my “stepping outside of the box” posts! I know discussing bodily functions isn’t always a “beautiful” thing to do, but unfortunately keeping those “bodily functions” regular is important. Not just for humans, but for our four-legged friends too!
Let me start by introducing you to one of my furbabies…this is Ivy (and her PawBiotics, of course!).
She’s crazy, amazing, and I love her to death! So do you know what that means? I want her to be healthy. Healthy in every way…even those ways that aren’t so pleasant to discuss – and that’s where PawBiotics comes in.
A little about the product directly from the company –
- Improves digestion
- Helps control diarrhea
- Helps absorb nutrients from food
- Enhances the immune system
- Helps minimize the side effects of antibiotics or other medications
- Makes your pet look and feel great
- 100% money back guarantee
- It’s formulated by TOP Pet Scientist and manufactured in the US with these UNIQUE features:
- Tested and designed for pet palatability- Even the most FINICKY of pets will eat it
- No fillers or toxic ingredients to harm your pet like many other products
- Enzymes for better food nutrient absorption
- Yeast organisms to overtake the bad yeasts that cause problems
- Granular form- pills, sprays and tablets limit efficacy
- Information directly from the creator! –
- “Our formulation is based on science, not hype. The basic ingredients are soil and yeast based probiotics as well as prebiotics, enzymes and vitamins, all designed for animals. Our overall mission is to advance the health of today’s pets with our products, but by also providing the latest in good information focusing on a more holistic approach to pet health. To that end, we’ve also developed a relationship with one of the top Vets in the US, Dr. Al Plechner, renowned DVM and author of numerous books including Pets at Risk which chronicles his breakthrough studies on endocrine immune imbalances, now known as Plechner’s Syndrome, which has saved thousands of pets.”
How to use the product –
You use the scoop (included in the bottle!) and add one rounded scoop per cup of food and just mix it in! Easy enough!
I could tell that little Ivy was a hesitant at first since it was something different; however, she’s a foodie like I am and NOTHING is going to stand between her and her food. After a few seconds, she ate her food as if there was nothing new added! Ivy has been consuming PawBiotics for about a week and a half now and she’s had zero issues with loose stool (which had been an issue that we dealt with…must be because she’s never been picky with what she chooses to eat!). She also seems to have more energy, which I’m not sure she actually NEEDED, but it’s nice to see she is in optimal health. 🙂
When discussing the top five most important aspects of my life, my family will always be at the top. And that family includes my furbabies…they aren’t pets – they are family. Their health is as important (if not more important) than my own and I am always grateful to find products that have my pets’ health in mind.
Now…not only do I want my pets healthy, I want your pets healthy too! And so do the creators of PawBiotic! They’re allowing me to do a giveaway for this awesome product. Click here to enter.
The Verdict: Recommend! (However, remember that I am not a veterinarian and the smartest thing is to check with your vet before adding something different to your pet’s diet.)
The Website: Purchased on Amazon! Click here.
Thanks for reading! Wishing that your pets will always be happy and healthy!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.