I recently received this Degrease Shampoo and Silk18 Conditioner from the awesome people at Maple Holistics. I’m excited to review these products…I’ve been using them for a few days now and I’m already in love with them!
First, let me start by letting you know what Maple Holistics has to say about these products (information directly from Maple Holistics and most important/awesome parts in bold) –
- Degrease Shampoo – “moisture control shampoo” –
- The Formula
- French cypress – “Contains properties used to combat excess perspiration of the sebaceous glands – the root problem for those with oily hair. This also works to repair broken capillaries (red bumps), which often form around the scalp line.”
- Lemon – “Historically recognized as a cleanser, lemon gently cleans greasy hair without absorbing moisture. This addition is rich in anti-bacterial properties and provides a cooling and refreshing aroma.”
- Rosemary – “Unlike many commercial Rosemary oils, Degrease uses Rosemary rich in the natural organic compound verbenone, which is responsible for stimulating cell renewal and hair growth.”
- Basil – “Undertones compliment Rosemary’s cell renewal properties by increasing circulation, and strengthens brittle and thinning hair.”
- The Formula
- Silk18 Conditioner
- The Formula
- Gentle conditioning platform – “Years of research have been dedicated to formulating a blend of conditioning agents which can maximize smooth hairness, have no potentially harmful additives, and be effective for all hair types, Silk18 is the end result – a conditioning platform universally compatible for conditioning brittle, knotty, or any other type of hair.”
- Silk amino acids – “Naturally derives from eighteen different silk amino acids, each play a synergistic role in the ‘behind-the-scenes’ of conditioning. There are many benefits to the conclusive formula, which include strengthened hair fibers, and natural restoration for ideal hair health.”
- Botanical keratin – “By definition, keratin is a family of fibrous structural proteins, which contribute to the composition of hair. Essential at every level, weak quantities of keratin can be the cause of frizzy and unmanageable hair. This naturally derived ingredient, with the assistance of argan and jojoba oils, helps replenish keratin content for strong and healthy hair.”
- The Formula
Wow! As you can tell, these are pretty awesome shampoos and conditioners! After receiving the products, I gave myself a few days to use them to see how they would work on my hair. After the initial day, I could already tell a great reduction in frizziness. My hair is usually somewhere between straight and wavy (but not straight or wavy enough to go completely natural) and I felt with this shampoo, my hair was more naturally straight than ever! Frizz be GONE!
I didn’t initially notice a difference in the grease level in my hair and my hair was greasy (as normal) when I woke up the next morning after using the product (the oil levels in my hair are RIDICULOUS). HOWEVER, after looking at the Degrease Shampoo bottle more closely, I realized I wasn’t leaving it on my hair as long as I should for it to work properly. (Maybe one day I’ll learn to read the directions first!) After I followed the directions, the product actually did seem to extend the amount of time my hair went without appearing oily!
Let me also say…the conditioner smells DELICIOUS. Seriously almost good enough to eat! Plus, it really made my hair feel silky smooth (with zero frizz as mentioned previously).
The Verdict: RECOMMEND!!!
The Website: www.mapleholistics.com
Thanks for reading! Wishing you all silky smooth hair and NO frizz!
I received these products mentioned above for free from Maple Holistics. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
One thought on “Maple Holistics Degrease Shampoo and Silk18 Conditioner Review”
Hi. I see that you don’t update your page too often.
I know that writing articles is time consuming and boring.
But did you know that there is a tool that allows you to create new articles using existing content
(from article directories or other blogs from your niche)?
And it does it very well. The new posts are high quality and pass the
copyscape test. You should try miftolo’s tools