1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally between straight and wavy…but not enough of either that I can let it go natural. I usually straighten it.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Medium to dark brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye my hair myself about 99% of the time! I have a very open attitude to trying things with my hair at home as I feel I can always change it if needed. 😉
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Daily or my hair will be greasy.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I am a mental health therapist, so my style can not be too adventurous at work and I usually just wear dressy casual to professional clothing; however, I’m a sucker for short shorts and short dresses on the weekends!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I’ve never even been to a salon to get a mani/pedi…always have done my own!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I re-polish my nails usually about once a week, but sometimes I may stick with the same color for a month, sometimes I change it weekly!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I rarely polish my toes in the winter.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Usually about 15 minutes. I’m fairly new to wearing makeup (besides the basics) so…I’m learning! 🙂
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Now that I’m into makeup, I’m definitely a collector!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Most work days…sometimes I will go lighter on the eyes. On weekends, I may not wear ANY makeup!
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
If I take the time to get dressed when I’m at home, it’s shocking! So…no.
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but I like to at least put on the basics if I have time.
16. How many high end products do you have?
Not a lot, just starting to collect some. 🙂
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
When it looks like they need it!
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually have an idea at night, but it changes by morning!
19. How often do you change your handbag?
It depends on my mood…I have about half a dozen that I like the most and I just grab which I like best with my outfit.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
During the week, I go to bed about midnight, wake up about 7:30. On the weekends, I go to bed midnight or later and wake up between 8 and 10 usually.
21. How often & when do you workout?
I don’t. Haha.
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
23. How tall are you?
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I took courses in Spanish…but that’s about it.
25. How many pets do you have?
I have four dogs! Alex and Ivy (the Pappillons), Otto (the beagle hound mix that we saved from being euthanized), and a Alaskan Husky (that was also a rescue)!
26. How often are you on Blogger?
I now use WordPress daily!
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a ton of samples so now…that is my focus!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Because the blog is about my beauty reviews. 😉
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my Samsung Galaxy S4 and it seems to work pretty great.
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I usually do at least a little something daily. Luckily, my husband is quite the help as well.
32. What is your favourite colour?
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I read Cosmopolitan.
34. Do you swear?
Oh yeah! Mostly at home and with friends, but as a professional, I have to know when to shut it off.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Relaxing at home, more than likely.